Be assured of a Céad Míle Fáilte at Ceann Sibéal Bed & Breakfast
Situated on the panoramic Slea Head Drive some 10km from Dingle / An Daingean and 2 km from the Gaeltacht village of Baile an Fheirtéaraigh (Ballyferriter).
We are under the shadow of magnificent Cruach Mhárthain, on whose slopes David Lean constructed the mythical village of Kirrary, for his film “Ryan’s Daughter”.
We are only a short distance from the famous Three Sisters / Na Triúr Deirféar and Sybil Head / Ceann Sibéal landmarks and only a few paces from the secluded sandy beach – Clogher Beach / Trá Chlochair.
Tá Ceann Sibéal suite i gcroí lár na Gaeltachta agus is í An Ghaeilge teanga labhartha an teaghlaigh.
- All rooms with private bathroom facilities.
- Panoramic sea and mountain views from bedrooms.
- Tea and coffee making facilities available.
- Guest Lounge for relaxation with wide screen TV.
- Private Parking - Garden for visitors use.
- Restaurants and bars nearby.
- Ceann Sibéal 18 Hole Golf Course.
- Louis Mulcahy's Pottery within easy walking distance.
- Museum Chorca Dhuibhne / Regional Museam.
- Blasket Island Ferries
- Blasket Centre/Ionad an Bhlascaoid (Heritage Centre).
- On Slea Head Drive and Dingle Way Walk.
- Gaelic spoken.
€33 p.p.s | €42 for single | 50% reduction for children